a bit about me
Senior UX researcher, designer, architect and project leader, Certified Usability Analyst (CUA) with a master’s degree in HCI. Several years of technical experience as a software developer analyst. Apply UCD principles while integrating system requirements and platforms to deliver consumer-facing apps that solve problems, delight customers and drive business results.
My design principles
- When you have questions, ask the experts: your users!
- Take something complicated and make it simple
- Include backward navigation and not just forward
- Design as part of a larger ecosystem and put the customer in the center
- Good usability is about predictability
- The quietest users can provide the most valuable insights